ENTERING REG NUMBER *Be sure to type letters with CAPS LOCK on and spacing/centre space exactly as they would be on your original plates.
To mis-space or mis-represent the digits on number plates is an offence under the Road Vehicles (Registration & Licensing) Regulations 1971. Be sure to enter your registration number as shown on your Tax Disc, Log Book (V5) or DVLA document V796 (available in pdf on the web). This applies to number plates only and not novelty plates (names etc ...).
VERY IMPORTANT. You cannot simply make up a registration number and use it on the UK highway. Either yourself or the person you're buying for must already own the registration number you will use. DRK Customs Plates do not sell registration numbers, we simply make number plates.
4D Laser Cut Number Plates
To ensure us to process your order please follows the instructions below.
Please send “one” document from “each” list below – Required by law
We know this can be a real headache but we need to comply with the law, therefore we need to see one form of Identification for the person placing the order and one form of entitlement for the registration number in relation to your order.
To simplify the process you can either:
- Send original documents, in the post. these are then sent back to you in the post with your order
- Take a clear picture of your documents, and send them via email to
Confirm your identification
We need to see “one” document to confirm your identification (This is the identification for the person placing the order)
- Driving license, whether or not issued in the United Kingdom (UK) (with or without a photo)
- A bill issued by your electricity, gas or water supplier, a landline telephone bill, or a council tax bill (current within the last six months) or rates bill (in Northern Ireland only)
- A bank or building society statement
- A passport, whether or not issued in the UK?* a national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory other than the UK
- A debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
- A police warrant card? or an armed forces identity card
Confirm your entitlement
We need to see “one” document to confirm entitlement for the registration number (this document doesn’t need to match the identification of the person placing the order, for instance if you are placing the order for someone else)
- Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- New keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- Retention document (V778) – not applicable in Northern Ireland
- A renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- An electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948)
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate
These documents cannot be scanned copies. Please take clear pictures of both documents. Making payment without uploading both documents will delay your order being processed.